Jurying Sessions Info
- Jury Sessions for Mountain Heritage Artisans Guild (MHAG) are set for the 4th Saturday in January and July of each year.
- All applications, along with fees, must be mailed to MHAG, P.O. Box 3319, London, KY 40743.
- The application, etc. must be postmarked at least seven days before the jury date.
- Jury sessions are held at a location in London, KY of which jury applicants are informed at at time close to jury session date.
- Work being juried, along with the entry form, must be hand delivered to said location between the hours of 8:00 -10:00am on the day of jury session.
- Work must be picked up between the hours of 2:00 - 3:00 PM that same day.
- For more information not found after closely reading Jurying Documents below, call MHAG's message line at 606-341-2306.
Important Jurying Documents: